A Community Strategy for Phased Reopening
Knox County & City of Knoxville
Museums, Galleries, and Nonpassive Leisure
Subcategories Open in Phase Two:
- Theaters, museums, galleries, dinner theaters and other misc. passive leisure spaces/activities.
- Arcades/arcade machines
- Bowling alleys
- Climbing gyms and rock walls within facilities
- Go kart facilities
- Golf course driving ranges and mini-golf
- Laser tag
- Night clubs/adult entertainment
- Pool tables
- Shooting ranges
- Skating rinks
- Trampoline parks and trampolines within facilities
NOT Open in Phase Two:
- Indoor children’s play areas unable to be sanitized between users, including but not limited to ball and foam pits.
Still have questions?
- Please call 3-1-1
Designate a COVID-19 Coordinator
Each organization is asked to select a COVID-19 coordinator for each of their physical locations. The COVID-19 coordinator will lead the implementation of strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Each COVID-19 Coordinator should be the person from that organization who signs up for the COVID-19 email listserv.Listserv Registration
Download and follow the Industry-Specific Checklist
This checklist summarizes the guidance from the plan.Download the Museums Checklist Download the Nonpassive Leisure Checklist
If helpful, download the Occupancy, Sanitation and Disinfection Template and modify it to the needs of your organization.Occupancy, Sanitation and Disinfection Template
Post Safety Signage
Review the Hierarchy of Controls and video presentations
Watch the following video that provides more information on general guidelines for phased reopening by clicking here (English | Spanish). Review the Hierarchy of Controls for practical strategies you can incorporate at your organization.