What You Need to Know
On June 17, 2020, the Knox County Board of Health voted to adopt Governor Lee's Tennessee Pledge guidance effective July 1, 2020. The reopening plan is not a return to pre-pandemic normal. Everyone has a role in protecting public health; this includes patrons, shoppers, employees and employers.
More sector-specific details from the Tennessee Pledge are accessible in the boxes below. In general, the public is encouraged to follow the Five Core Actions:
- Practice physical distancing
- Wear a cloth face covering when in public and physical distancing can’t be maintained
- Wash hands properly and often
- Clean surfaces regularly
- Stay home when sick or told to quarantine/isolate
Guidance for Businesses
The Tennessee Pledge was developed by Governor Lee, the Unified Command Group and Tennessee’s Economic Recovery Group with input from health experts, state and local partners and business and industry leaders. Click the boxes below for sector-specific guidance.
Questions about the Tennessee Pledge
- Provide feedback to the State’s Economic Recovery Group here.
- Call 3-1-1