Do You Qualify For The Current Phase?
Listed below are those eligible to be vaccinated at this time.
All persons listed in Phase 1a1, Phase 1a2, Phase 1b or those who are 65 years and older:
- Individuals age 65 and over
- First responders with direct public exposure including EMS, law enforcement, and fire fighters
- Other First responders including:
- Administrative staff, dispatchers, communications staff, other first responders without significant direct public contact
- Airfield operations personnel employed by primary commercial and cargo service airports
- Staff working at COVID-19 mass testing sites
- Staff of other congregate care facilities such as homes for the intellectually or developmentally disabled, detention centers
- Staff of Department of Children’s Services residential facilities, rehabilitation hospitals and psychiatric hospitals who have direct patient contact or contact with potentially infectious materials
- Home health care staff with direct patient contact
- Individuals > 18 years or older who cannot live independently due to serious chronic medical condition or intellectual or developmental disability
- Providers of K-12 or university student health services who have direct patient contact or contact with potentially infectious materials
- Funeral/mortuary service providers
- Health care workers, including:
- Primary care providers and staff
- Outpatient specialty providers and staff working with acute patients
- Pharmacists and staff
- Patient transport
- Outpatient therapists
- Urgent care providers and staff
- Environmental services
- Oral health providers
- Behavioral health providers
- Outpatient laboratory staff working with COVID-19 specimens
- K-12, pre-school, and child care teachers and staff including bus drivers
Do you match one or more of these?
By clicking “Yes”, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the Emergency Use Authorizations and understand the risks and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Based on the current requirements in the statewide vaccination plan, you are not eligible through the Knox County Health Department at this time. Please visit the Knox County Health Department's website to see your phase.
You must read and agree to continue