Knox County has made great progress! COVID-19 is still circulating, so to FINISH STRONG we encourage folks to stay safe, stay connected and #StayInTheGame by getting vaccinated and following the 5 Core Actions!
- Get Vaccinated
- Evaluate your risk
- Utilize the outdoors as much as possible
- Choose activities that allow for social distancing when gathering
- Wear masks in public
- Wash hands and sanitize surfaces regularly
- Find creative ways to interact with others safely. Need ideas? Check out our Staying Connected page.
- Schedule regular interactions
- Utilize virtual when meeting
- Stay active and take advantage of the outdoors
- Find ways to volunteer and give back
- During this stressful time, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Find a list of mental health resources here.
- Gather information from credible sources, including KCHD, CDC and World Health Organization
- Talk to your co-workers or employees about COVID-19 Business Guidance
- Information changes daily, so keep updated on COVID-19 guidance updates.
- Listen to trusted sources of information. Click here to learn about how to detect misinformation.
- Need a non-COVID service, click here to view updates about KCHD’s essential services.
- Read up on CDC guidelines, such as When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated: What has changed and what has stayed the same.
Fully Vaccinated People
- Can safely stop wearing masks in many outdoor settings
- Should still wear masks while in crowded outdoor settings (like packed stadiums or concerts)
- Should still wear masks in indoor public settings
- Still wear masks and keep at least six feet of distance from others.
* If you're not sure about the vaccine status of those around, remember: When in doubt, mask it out!